Friday, October 26, 2007

The owl has arrived


I have been totally spoiled by the wonderful Tammy. My exchange gift arrived in the post today, and I am bowled over with delight. I took lots of pictures and will update my blog tomorrow with pictures and the 411. I just wanted to say thank you Tammy, you went above and beyond the swap expectations. Don't you just love this project bag in Ravenclaw house colours?


Just a tease, but she sent her own hand dyed Faery Fiber yarn (in colours that are to "dye" for), her esty shop is opening soon and I will certainly be stopping by. The strangest part was that I was checking out her blog the other day, not knowing she was my swap pal, and thinking that I had to have some of the yarn on the far right - just my colours.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I am so happy you received your package!

The bag was super fun to make and have picked out some slytherin colors for myself.

Big etsy opening next week!

Happy knitting! Tammy