Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My owl came!!!

My wonderful package from Tia came last night and I was blown away. She sent me a most adorable Booga bag, two skeins of Lorna's Laces, handcrafted needles, a Cookie A pattern, a sock blocker keychain with yarn for a mini sock (I had to cast this on right away!), a beenie Hedwig and oodles of candy (tucked away in my bag)! Spoiled--I don't think the word even covers it!

Thank you SOOOO much Tia! I love everything you sent me and I had such a wonderful time emailing and getting to know you!

I had a great time during this swap and am looking forward to HSKS4-Thanks for all your hardwork Janeen!!

2 comments:

Piglottie said...

Lovely parcel! The bag is great :)

Neila said...

I'm enjoying see what all these owls are delivering to everyone. What a creative group!!