Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Design Contest One

Okay! This HSKS is a little special because we will hold two design contests. The second contest will be unveiled next week.

CREATE:
A new Harry Potter themed dish/wash cloth in your House colors OR
Coasters in House Colors (you know, the kind you set your drink on) OR
Harry Potter themed Infant Costume

DUE DATE:
October 17th

You must present a finished sample as well as a written pattern with pictures of your sample. The finished pieces will be judged by myself and a panel of judges from the swap participants whom I will choose.

YOU WILL WIN:
A Deadly Yarn: A Knitting Mystery

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Oh, I'd love to be a judge. I'm not up to designing, but I would love to see everything. :)

Michelle said...

Jenean,

I have a new pattern that I posted a pic for yesterday can I use that one ? I also have another in the works, but depending on time.. which for me is always at a minimum... I wanted to see if the one I have will be ok.

Selana said...

does the design have to be in my house colors or in any of them? Just curious if I might use some yarn from my stash or have to buy something, depending on the colors

Winnie said...

Michelle, the pattern that you posted is fine.

Selena, the design can be in any House colors.