Monday, October 22, 2007

Design Contest & Swap Wrap-up

For the design contest I would like to have two volunteers contact me. I would like to do the judging and announce a winner by Wednesday.

Friendly Reminder!
The end of the swap is just a few short days away! Please be wrapping up your packages and send them by the speediest owl. If you are unable to send your package by October 31st PLEASE email your pal. We are all going through life with it's many troubles, so don't be afraid to keep your pal abreast of what is going on in your life.

If there is anyone that suspects that they might not get a package please email me. I will try and make contact with your partner and maybe set you up with an angel if your partner falls through the cracks.

Angel Volunteers
This swap has seen the largest participation out of all the other swaps, and I don't foresee there being a need for a large number of angels, but if you are able to put together another package for someone, please contact me before Wednesday. Thank you!!

I think that's it, ladies. Please contact me if you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions! With every suggestion HSKS has become a better swap to participate in, so I appreciate all the feedback.

HSKS4 - Yes, there will be another one, however, I'm taking a break through the holidays. Sign ups for HSKS4 will begin in January. Keep your links to this site because announcements will be made here when the time arrives.

Thank you so much for your excitement, your participation, and for just having fun during this swap. You are awesome!!

3 comments:

Piglottie said...

Thanks for all your hardwork Jenean!

Neila said...

I am willing to put together an angel package if needed. I've appreciated all your hard work, Jenean. This has been so much fun and hopefully I've made a few new friends.

Selana said...

Jenean, did you receive my pattern for the contest? if not, I will email it again