Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I have a new plan

I had the house yarn set aside, found the perfect pattern, needles, stitch markers and goodies, and then had to give the yarn away. I ordered sock yarn for a friends birthday, before the end of August, expecting it to arrive last week in order to present it on Saturday, but it never arrived in the mail. I contacted the seller, and we waited a few more days to see what happened, oh no, it was returned to her for insufficent postage, being remailed yesterday. I gave my friend the yarn I had for my swap partner, I had to, no other alternative. I hope to have the replacement yarn by Friday. I am working on the bag, it's taking some thought and practice but I think it will work out rather nicely. As Robert Burns said: "the best laid plans of mice and men................"

No comments: