Thursday, August 30, 2007

Harry, the Crocheted Wizard Doll

Say what??
Yeppers, an awesome crocheter out there, named Janie, designed the Harry Doll (c)!!!
He is adorable! So, any crocheters in the group, there you go!

Here are some other crochet/knit patterns to add to your kits:
I'm sure I will come across other HP themed patterns, and when I do, I will be sure to post them!
♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥
I haven't figured out what bag I will make this round. Last round I failed horribly...it took me awhile to realize that I couldn't sew, lol! I still took care of my gal though! This round the person I'm making for is actually a friend, so I think it will be easy to put together something nice for her. Well, I can't wait for the pics to start coming in.....I know, I know, we have a while yet, lol!
Anyway, I hope you all have a great day,
Hugs, Sonia
♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥

No comments: