Monday, August 27, 2007

PREFECTS

I may, however, cut this a little short, so be on the lookout. I may decide to make Tuesday the last day and then send out the partners on Wednesday instead.

Prefects!
I still need prefects for the Hufflepuff and Slytherin Houses! I would also like to know if the prefects would like to help me send out all the assignment notifications. As of right now we have 51 participants signed up with the promise of at least 4 our 5 more signing up, and that's a LOT of emails to send out :)

5 comments:

Tanya said...

I'd love to help ya on anything you need. Just let me know!!!

Piglottie said...

I would be happy to help out with the Hufflepuffs :) Just send me an email if you need any help :)

Laurie said...

I posted a notice about the swap with the logo (late but still there), to try to drum up business, so to speak, in the last few days.

CyanComet said...

I would love love to be the Slthyrin Perfect and can't wait to get my email about me partner I'm SOOOOOO excited about this new Swap!!!!!!!

CyanComet said...

I would also help you with the Slytherin's I'm so excited about being Perfect!