Thursday, November 15, 2007

Gentle reminders

Hi all

As I know Jenean is very busy and has limited internet access, I just wanted to post a couple of gentle reminders here. Firstly, can you all please make sure you post on your blog when you have received your parcel - and a thank you is always good :) The initial sign up states "You also have to acknowledge in a blog post when you've received your package from your swap partner within 3 days of receiving it". I know this hasn't always been done, so if you haven't, please do so as soon as - its only fair to your partner who has put a lot of time and effort into putting your gifts together.

Also, if you haven't yet sent your parcel, please can you get a move on. The swap did finish on 31 October which is now two weeks ago. A few people are still waiting for parcels, and haven't yet heard from their partner. I know that often time gets away with us and real life tends to take over, but please in the least contact your pal to tell them when to expect their gift. If however there is a problem and you are unable to send a parcel, please let myself, Jenean or your house prefect know asap so that we can sort out angels for those without gifts.

Thanks all!

Adele
Hufflepuff Prefect

2 comments:

B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cate said...

It has been mailed Betty. It's on it's way. I'm sorry it's taking so long, I mailed it three weeks ago, I don't know what the hold up is.